The Warrior Workshop with Catherine Khazarian
Sunday, August 27, 2017
11:00am - 2:00pm
Open to all levels
The Warrior Workshop is an intensive practice on the three Warrior poses Virabhadrasana I, II and III.
All three yoga poses are physically demanding standing poses which require a laser-like focus to master a complex set of actions:
- Grounding down with firm legs and feet while elevating the chest to lift up
- Centring the spine while spreading the arms
- Meeting physical challenges with smooth breath and willpower
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN about the composition and relation of those diverse movements.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Be prepared to build these three poses from scratch.
- Explore the physical dimension of each pose and understand its dynamics.
- Observe your own postural patterns.
- Develop an alignment that supports your physical structure and find your expression of these poses.
- Bring together physical strength and a well-directed, inner power.